LUX LARGEST TELEGRAM STORE: MONEYDAY STORE!

Ⓜ️ CITI BANK ADDED TO SHOPⓂ️

☝️Login, pass,name, address, an rn, cookies JSON
☝️ONLINE ACCESS!

?If your account is incorrect please leave a message to support within 30 min after purchase, otherwise complains won't be responded

Screenshot

PURCHASE @MONEYDAYSTOREBOT > ?STORE> ? BANK ACCOUNTS ? > ? CITI.COM (ONLINE ACCESS)

?Support: @MONEYDAY_SUP
?BOT: @MONEYDAYSTOREBOT

Your MONEYDAY team!?
[automerge]1651914866[/automerge]
Ⓜ️ CITI BANK ADDED TO SHOPⓂ️

☝️Login, pass,name, address, an rn, cookies JSON
☝️ONLINE ACCESS!

?If your account is incorrect please leave a message to support within 30 min after purchase, otherwise complains won't be responded

Screenshot

PURCHASE @MONEYDAYSTOREBOT > ?STORE> ? BANK ACCOUNTS ? > ? CITI.COM (ONLINE ACCESS)

Your MONEYDAY team!?

Последнее редактирование:
Ⓜ️ 53 BANK ADDED TO SHOPⓂ️

☝️Login, pass,name, address, an rn, + BG + SSN&DOB
☝️ONLINE ACCESS!

Screenshot

PURCHASE @MONEYDAYSTOREBOT > ?STORE> ? BANK ACCOUNTS ? > ? 53 BANK (ONLINE ACCESS)

Your MONEYDAY team!?

Ⓜ️GET ACH AND CC GATEWAY FULLY ACTIVATED GUIDE IN STOCKⓂ️

This guide will teach u how to build gateway of your own and get them fully activated. This is not stripe or square that every scammer knows. Thus the risk control is not high yet and will get approved much easier.

Both ACH and CC gateway are included. Once u gateway is successfully activated, u will get both access to ACH and CC gateway.

This is what you can do with payment gateway.
1. CASHOUT 5K AT A TIME with ACH gateway. No debit card required ( It can process debit card if you have it as well). If you have bank drop login pass and email access, then cashout within 2 biz days.
2. SAVE LOTS OF MONEY, KEEP ALL THE PROFIT TO YOURSELF. There are lots of ppl take 50% of your profit, sometimes even more when just owning this ACH gateway. Sometimes they just run away without paying you. Stop paying high fees and getting ripped. GET YOUR OWN ACH PAYMENT GATEWAY
3. MAKE MONEY WHEN JUST OWN AN ACH CVV PAYMENT GATEWAY. Process bank logs and CVV for others who has approved SBA PUA or a CC opened, and charge him 50% of his profit. For instance, If it's a 60K SBA log, then your profit is 30K.

PURCHASE @MONEYDAYSTOREBOT > ?STORE> GUIDES

Your MONEYDAY team!?

Your Telegram bot is not very functional, but I want to work with you, I wrote to your telegram support address, I would be happy if you return. I wish you good work.

Назад
Верх Низ